BTN’s banger announcement for the year-end!
Beverage Trade Network’s Global Drinks Guide introduces “Ratings” with the aim to connect brands with end consumers.
Brands will now be able to list their products, get ratings from professional judges and offer consumers detailed information that engages them within their own city via London Drinks Guide, New York Drinks Guide, Los Angeles Drinks Guide, Chicago Drinks Guide, San Francisco Drinks Guide, Paris Drinks Guide
Here is something you need to know!
After about 3 years of launching local London Drinks Guide, Los Angeles Drinks Guide, Chicago Drinks Guide, San Francisco Drinks Guide, Paris Drinks Guide, and more, the platform Global Drinks Guide is now ready to help brands connect with their global audience.
For the 2023 annual listing and ratings for the Global Drinks guides, the entry period will be from December 19, 2022, to March 10, 2023.
Straight from the jack of all trades!
Sid Patel, CEO and Founder of Beverage Trade Network and Drinks Guides, says “launching the city-based Drinks Guide’s 3 years ago was very much part of a long-term strategy to find the most effective and efficient way to work with producers and brand owners, in connecting them with end consumers globally.”
“After 3 years of building our Drinks Guides’ audience and social media presence, we talked to the producers who enter our ratings and come to our trade shows on how we can bridge the gap between brands and consumers. One of the problems brands faced was getting into the consumers' shopping lists or even home bars. They struggled with promoting their brand based on key factors like pairings, cocktail recipes, drinking recommendations etc.” says Sid Patel.
What is Global Drinks Guide in detail?
Global Drinks Guide ratings is a brand score that professional bartenders, sommeliers, bar owners, and spirit/wine buyers give to a brand based on its Quality, Value, and Package. The score is calculated out of 100 and then a star rating is given based on the final score. Judges will provide professional tasting notes along with rating scores which will then be displayed along with the judges' details, aiming to give solid credibility to the reviews.
Brands can submit their products via the Global Submission Portal, select the beverage type and select the city they want to publish the brand along with other brand information to be displayed.
Brands will also be able to submit detailed product information, along with direct links to retail outlets and online portals to shop for the said products. This will generate new business opportunities for the brand and bridge the gap between them and the consumer.
Top 5 reasons why you should enter your brands in Global Drinks Guide!
1. The ratings are organized by Beverage Trade Network, which runs many leading drinks competitions in the world including London Competitions, USA Ratings, Paris Wine Cup and more. The organization has solid experience in running a review system and giving value to the brands.
2. Inspire trust, grow your business, and build your community of drinks enthusiasts.
3. Get professional tasting notes from the best judges in the industry and display them along with your brand enhancing credibility.
4. You will also be able to support your local merchants, local bars, and restaurants by adding them to the ‘where to buy’ section on your brand page which will help drive traffic to your customers and build a sense of loyalty with the outlet.
5. You will get a complimentary digital certificate that you can use in your marketing and promotions.
Written by Kiran Krishnani, Beverage Trade Network.